Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CWS & Blog Creating Class

June 13, 2011

I love UCWS, but I was not excited to learn about blogging for class today.  Blogging is like reading someone's personal diary... BORING!!
And class was right after placing for the first time in the nightly styling event!
SECOND in Styling Dots!  YAYYYY!!  :))   Hard to concentrate after that, lol...

OK... so maybe this blogging thing won't be so bad... because I can post pictures, right?  And tell everyone how wonderful Classic with Styling is and how much I love becoming a model!  I can write about and show SL Fashion!


So let's get started... and what better event to start with then the one I actually took 2nd place.  This was so much fun!  And everyone was so creative!
It must be so hard to be the judge....


Congratulations to the winners of Styling Dots!
1st -- Clysa
2nd -- SassyLassye
3rd -- Akasha26



Here's the poses:

A winning description:
***************************
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, Laylah, Steve, and our lovely Judge, Kiralyn, for this evening.  My name is SassyLassye and welcome to tonight's Styling Polka Dots Theme.

Polka dots make me think of rain boots and umbrellas, Gene Kelly singing and dancing in the rain, and splashing through puddles with a smile on my face!

With all this exuberance in mind, I chose Boudoir's Poppydott's summer dress with romantic hair flowers, UBU rain boots, and SbS dotty umbrella.  I feel so refreshed and excited as rain sprinkles down on my Zoe skin by FD.  I just have to dance.  I raise my face to the sky, my Chaisuki lashes 02 fluttering as I taste the raindrops on my tongue. I don't care if my Vanity working Monday hair in noisette is soaked.  I am free and loving life!  I am dancin' and singin' in the rain.....

I hope you have enjoyed my splash through the puddles as much as I have!  Thank you and have a great evening!

Hugz & God Bless,
<3 SassyLassye <3
***************************

Today's Boop:

No comments:

Post a Comment