Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CWS Styling Black & White

June 24, 2011

I love the contrast of black and white!  I would have performed even if it weren't our required midterm styling event.  What fun it was to be creative with monochrome... I knew in advance I wanted to use a black fantasy skin.  And oh boy!  did I !  I tried it so many different ways before I decided on the final.  Then it was looking for new poses... cuz I love poses almost as much as I do fashion.
But this time, I couldn't find any poses greater than I already had... and this is what I created that won SECOND PLACE !!  yayyyyy!  :))


the outfit:


the poses:


the winning description:
**************************
Hi everyone and welcome to Classic w/Style's black and white styling theme.  My name is SassyLassye and I am feeling beautiful tonight in my black and white!  It was hard to chose an outfit  this evening because there are so many fun choices with black and white.

But one thing I knew was I wanted to wear a dark fantasy skin, made by Lis in dark grey and wears like a million bucks!  My wings are twitching in happiness as I show you my beautiful butterfly outfit called Onyx Fae by By Snow.  It has lovely shiny onyx jewels in strategic places as well as along my arms, legs and forehead.  I have dressed up the butterfly outfit to give it an elegant look by adding the white ballgown skirts of the Hiliary gown by Bliss Coture.  And I do feel elegant!  I want to strut my stuff! 

I am also wearing wonderfully comfortable and beautiful white pumps called Pinup by Stiletto Moody.  On my head, I am wearing Crazy Horse hair in silver by Vanity topped off with a lacey and perky black minature top hat by J&J.  On my gorgeous fantasy, I am wearing a contrasting white butterfly full body tattoo by F:A.  I hope it catches your eyes likes it does mine!  Finally, I am wearing silver eyes and various silver makeup to accent my face.

I feel special indeed tonight and I hope you have enjoyed my stylings this evening.  Thank you Anrol, Steve, DebbieDoo, our lovely Judge Laylah, and the wonderful audience.

Hugz & God Bless.
<3 SassyLassye <3
**************************

and the winners are:
1st -- Katseye
2nd -- SassyLassye
3rd -- Flora


Today's Boop:

No comments:

Post a Comment