Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CWS Styling Ponytail

June 20, 2011

Here we go again!  LOL!  I was not particularly inspired by the ponytail theme for styling tonight... but I did manage to come up with a costume no one else had... LOL !!

No matter how I tried, I could not rid myself of the idea of true pony tail costume.  My search led me to Mech Toy designer who creates avatars that look like plastic wind-up toys.  And guess what?  Several "My Little Pony" designs, which is exactly what I was looking for....

The only thing ... EXPENSIVE!  So i chose the lowest cost pony avatar and was a bit disappointed in the outfit colors not matching between top and bottom.  For as much as I paid, I think the colors should have been more high definition and similar.  Oh well... new I should have gone with my second choice... CHEERLEADER!  LOL... live and learn!


the pony avatar:

the show:

the description:
***********************
Hi everyone and welcome to tonights ponytail styling theme.
My name is SassyLassye and I present to you My Little Pony mechanical doll with pink and blue pony tail!  When my mind was creatively thinking about ponytails, I saw visions of girls with ponytails, bobbysox and poodle skirts, cheerleaders jumping up and down with pom poms, and Betty with the blond ponytail from the old Archies cartoon (my fav!).  But flashing in and around all those visions was a real pony… because after all, doesn’t every girl want a pony when she is young?  So here I am, my dream come true wearing Little Pony Doll Puppet avatar in pink and blue with swishing mane and tail, golden hooves and pony outfit all from Mech Toy.  I had a lot of fun putting swishy tail poses together for this styling and hope you have enjoyed the entertainment as much as I have.  Thank you Anrol, Steve, Laylah, our lovely Judge Nickle, and the wonderful audience.  Hugz & God Bless.  
<3 SassyLassye <3
*********************** 

and the winners are:
1st -- Katseye
2nd -- AEON
3rd -- SheilaRose

Today's Boop:

No comments:

Post a Comment