Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sascha's Designs Style Show @ CWS

June 18, 2011

Today's Classic w/Style Designer show featured Sascha's Designs, a favorite designer of mine.  So it was exciting to watch the show and drool over the wonderful SL Fashion Sascha Frangilli creates.  Here is one of her creations I wore to the show:

Here are some pics I captured of the Designer show with all the lovely CwS models led by DebbieDoo Tigerfish and featuring Lisana Rossen.  Look at how cute she was when she closed out the show:
 While watching, I couldn't help but daydream about myself as one of the models walking the runway in the beautiful creations.  Although I loved all of Sascha's creations, my favorite was the Arrogance gown in sky... which is featured in the slideshow below.  Oh yeah, beware of Sascha... smelly clouds seem to follow the "Queen of Farts"... LOL !!

The show:

Today's Boop:

No comments:

Post a Comment